"We Love Andrea" was created to update Andrea's friends as she went through a difficult journey. After her second heart transplant when her pulse began to speed up she was given a pacemaker, then a Heart Mate II or LVAD. She was in the Stollery Children's Hospital, then the Mazankowski heart unit in Edmonton, Alberta for 7 months. However, she peacefully died on May 11, 2011 when the rest of her heart and other organs could handle the strain no longer. If you come to this blog, pray for her family and friends, remember to tell your friends you love them, then sign your organ donor card.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Donations Received

Thanks to all you for your donations for the wall sticker for Maynard's. I've already ordered it. However, I received roughly twenty dollars more than I needed for it, any suggestions what to do with the left-over? If I don't get any suggestions, I will just give it to Maynard's to spend as they wish in memory of Andrea.
Once again, thanks so much!
Natalie
PS I can't resist adding a little note begging for more memories. I am trying to make a book of memories to give to Maynard and Faye but I don't have enough yet. Absolutely any memory is acceptable. Please send them to memories.of.andrea@gmail.com and if you are not comfortable with them being posted on the page, please specify.

2 comments:

  1. and I have it finished:) it will be in the mail tommorow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Hopefully the mail strikes end so I can get it soon! I wish you could all come help me give it to them!

    ReplyDelete