"We Love Andrea" was created to update Andrea's friends as she went through a difficult journey. After her second heart transplant when her pulse began to speed up she was given a pacemaker, then a Heart Mate II or LVAD. She was in the Stollery Children's Hospital, then the Mazankowski heart unit in Edmonton, Alberta for 7 months. However, she peacefully died on May 11, 2011 when the rest of her heart and other organs could handle the strain no longer. If you come to this blog, pray for her family and friends, remember to tell your friends you love them, then sign your organ donor card.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One of those days...

Some days I can go the whole day just thankful that Andrea is at peace and that she has no more pain. Other days, I just want to see her again. This is one of those days. What I miss most about her is talking to her, we spent so much time talking! Now, whenever I have something confusing or exciting or just interesting, I want so badly to be able to tell her, to hear her laugh and say "Cool" like she always did, to hear her sympathize or make me laugh at myself which she did a lot too! It so hard to believe we will never see her on this earth again... Not sure why I'm posting this here, maybe because misery loves company and I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels like this, who misses her and can still hear her laughter echoing in my head (and is so scared that laughter will fade away). For all you out there who are feeling the same way, I don't have anything profound to say but we gotta stick together and support each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment