"We Love Andrea" was created to update Andrea's friends as she went through a difficult journey. After her second heart transplant when her pulse began to speed up she was given a pacemaker, then a Heart Mate II or LVAD. She was in the Stollery Children's Hospital, then the Mazankowski heart unit in Edmonton, Alberta for 7 months. However, she peacefully died on May 11, 2011 when the rest of her heart and other organs could handle the strain no longer. If you come to this blog, pray for her family and friends, remember to tell your friends you love them, then sign your organ donor card.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Had This Idea

and I have no idea if it's cool or lame so I'm coming to you. If your name is Maynard or Faye Froese read no farther because if it's a cool idea, it's something for you...
Jen makes this awesome sign that made me cry the first time I read it. http://www.etsy.com/listing/72373855/because-someone-we-love-is-in-heaven?ref=ss_listing
I was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea to buy it for Maynards from "us". By "us" I mean all their followers and friends on this blog. I'm going to set up an anonymous poll to at the bottom of this page (please vote) and if most people like the idea, I will set up an anonymous Donations button through Paypal so that your money is safe and once I have enough I will remove the button and buy Maynards the sign from all of us at "We Love Andrea". Please leave your opinion on the poll at the very bottom of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I like.I have seen the finished product.A very meaningful gift.

    ReplyDelete